David Granizo Bermejo
Born in Madrid, studious and passionate about natural therapies and biological medicine since 16 years. Trained directly by the renowned therapists Gabriel Diaz Garcia and Sergio Nieto Matamala.
The most important moment arrived in 2006 when for the first time in Spain a university (Real Centro Universitario Maria Cristina, attached to the Complutense University of Madrid) privately regulated studies in osteopathy, naturopathy and Traditional Chinese Medicine as a Grade and other therapies as a University Extension Certificate (chiro massage, health food, phytotherapy, kinesiology, nutrition and natural dietetics, Bach flowers… ) without apprehension of medical or pharmaceutical pressures.
David Granizo Bermejo is trained by the Maria Cristina Royal University Centre and other centers in:
- Chiro massage.
- Health food.
- Naturist nutrition and dietetics.
- CPR and first aid.
- Neurostructural Integration Technique (NST).
- Neural therapy.
- Kinesio taping.
He is a pioneer in the use and modernization of colon hydrotherapy as a tool within the protocol of intestinal purification and regulation with surprising and beneficial results. He is recently conducting the first scientific studies worldwide with prestigious laboratories on colon hydrotherapy within the area of R & D and innovation.
He currently teaches courses and seminars throughout Spain. He is president of the Spanish Association of Colon Hydrotherapy (AEHC) and head of the national commission of hydro colon of the national association of professional natural therapies (APTN – Cofenat).
He also teaches colon hydrotherapy and is an associate professor of Transcom performing professional courses and conferences worldwide with a unique and revolutionary method. He is the author of the book “Homotoxicología, depuración e hidroterapia de colon” published in October 2012.
Mª Luisa Urchegui
Born in Vera de Bidasoa (Navarra), and living in Bilbao for over twenty years.
Some serious digestive problems that could not be resolved, led her to consult a specialist Colon Hydrotherapy doctor. The results were not long in coming, were very satisfactory and from that moment she knew that this would be her profession.
Maria Luisa Urchegui is trained in:
- Vital hygiene.
- Colon hydrotherapy.
- Foot Reflexology.
- Oligo catalysis.
- Orthomolecular Nutrition.
- Microbiological therapy.
Her experience as a specialist in Colon Hydrotherapy dates back to 20 years.
Under Dr. M. Stephan she began her training as one of the pioneers in Spain in using Colon Hydrotherapy and then with Dr. J.P. Bouchet, in the medical centers of Hélène Galé in San Sebastian, in Biarritz and later in Bilbao, for which she was also responsible.
In 1986, Luyma Clinic was established, located in the center of Bilbao, and Colon Hydrotherapy regained an important role in the treatment of most diseases in this place.
Ana María Montellano
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE From January 1988 to May 2010 CURHOTEL HIPOCRATES in the Departments of: dietitian bar, administrative, programming, aux. clinical and therapist)
- From January 1994 to September 1998 Osteopathy Physiotherapy Center – AXIS as aux. Physiotherapist.
- From February 2006 to June 2010 BIOLOGICAL MEDICINE CENTER as a technical specialist in colon hydrotherapy treatments.
- From October 2008 to April 2010 CLINIC ISMET as a technical specialist in colon hydrotherapy treatments.
- Pediatric nurse course, ESCOLA GIRONA, 1990
- Hydrotherapy and geotherapy course, CURHOTEL HIPOCRATES, December 1992 (40 hours)
- Chiro massage course, PARK SCHOOL STUDI, 1994
- Foot reflexology course. ACADEMY CEPTE, 1995
- Aesthetic foot course, ACADEMY CEPTE, 1996
- Shiatsu course, INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SHIATSU, 1997, 1998, 1999
- AYURVEDA Course, hot chocolat massage, Pindaswedas , Chackra, ACADEMY GERARD, S., January to March 1999 (300 hours).
- Course colon hydrotherapy . ACADEMY CENSANA . 2005, 2006
- Kinesiology course, INTERNATIONAL KINESIOLOGY INSTITUTE, 2006
- Colon Hydrotherapy Training Course, TRANSCOM, 2006
- Infant massage course, INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR INFANT MASSAGE, 2007
- Analytical clinical course in colon hydrotherapy, TRANSCOM, 2011
- Dietetics and nutrition course, PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH (IPS), 2013
OTHER DATA OF INTEREST
- From 2005 to 2006 managing her own business in a rural hotel in the province of Girona.
- From September 2010 to the present owner and director of the Center of Intestinal Health and Life in Barcelona.
Montserrat Palacín Bartrolí
1981. Graduated in medicine from the Faculty of Medicine of the Central University of Barcelona.
1987. Master in “Nutrition Humaine et Diététique” from the Faculty of Medicine of Nancy, France.
1989. Higher Diploma RPG (Global Postural Reeducation) from the Universite de Thérapie Manuelle Saint Mont, France.
1990. Diploma in “Reflex massage of connective tissue” from the InstitutDicke Internacional de Bélgicadel método.
2003. Diploma in Global Active Stretching (University Thérapie Manuelle).
1982 – 1992. Medical Director of the health center Curhotel Hippocrates Santfeliu de Guixols (Girona), inspired by German sanatoriums, where therapeutic fasting and other natural medicine techniques, such as hydrotherapy, nutrition and detoxification are practiced.
Since 1992. Director of CTG, Centre of TeràpiesGlobals in Barcelona, a multidisciplinary private practice.
Extensive experience in the treatment and prevention of the following musculoskeletal problems: arthritis, muscle pain, contractures, tendonitis, herniated discs, scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis, foot arches, valgus feet, genu valgus, genu varus, postural distortions, etc.
Experience in the treatment of various chronic diseases with natural methods of detoxification and food regeneration based on the methods of Dr. Catherine Kousmine and Dr. Max Gerson.
Master professor of Naturist Medicine organized by the Col·legi of Metges of Barcelona.
Introducer in Catalonia and professor of Global Postural Reeducation courses -RPG-. So far there have been 14 courses and 728 professionals, doctors, and physiotherapists trained.
Introduction in Spain of the methods of Dr. Catherine Kousmine by organizing various courses for doctors and therapists.
Organizer of the first introduction course of the Gerson Therapy in Spain held in Barcelona in February 2011
Technician in the application of colon hydrotherapy since 1985.
PUBLICATIONS AND CONFERENCES
1996-97. 1996-97. Publication in the medical journal NATURA MEDICATRIX No. 45 “The RPG of PhilippeSouchard, breakpoints with classical physiotherapy”.
2004. 2004. Publication of the book FOR A RESPECTFUL AND SUSTAINABLE MEDICINE. Editorial CEDEL.
Various scientific papers in the medical release journal DSALUD.
Course of “Self-managed Rejuvenation” organized in Foment del Treball of Barcelona in 2008.
Speaker in several congresses of the Spanish Society of Aesthetic Medicine SEME, last held in Barcelona in February 2011.
2012. Publication of the book PHILIPPE SOUCHARD, DIALOGUES WITH A TEACHER, Editorial ABADIA Editors.
Maria Jesús Goñi Anzano
- Graduate of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Zaragoza in 1982.
- Courses in monographic psychology.
- Full training of Transactional Analysis from 1982 to 1987.
- Specialization over 20 years in various branches of Natural Medicine:
- Acupuncture. Paris, Professor Dr. TRAN, from 1983 to 1985.
- Mesotherapy. 1985-1996.
- Homeopathy. 1982 a 1993.
- Phytotherapy. 1982 a 1993.
- Therapeutic laser. 1982 a 2009.
- Courses in aesthetic medicine and attendance at national and international conferences (Paris) from 1982 to present.
- Biological Medicine. Employee of the Center of Tissue Immunology of Brussels, Professor Dr. Reymond (director of the European Centre of prevention in Viellissemen, Brussels).
- Over 10 years training with recycling of aging prevention programs.
These courses have taken place mostly in Paris and Lyon, and are certified by diplomas.
- Auricular Medicine courses since 1982, focused on cessation techniques and treatments of anxiety, anguish and obesity.
- Nutrition, Bordeaux.
- Cosmetology Course, one month, Brazil 1992.
- Attending courses on anti-aging and aesthetic medicine.
- Post-graduate diploma in Antiaging from the University of Barcelona 2004.
- Biostimulation with PRP and growth factors.
- Advanced CPR course.
Since 1982. Private practice, imparting rejuvenation treatments (anti-aging), as the address of the Massalud Medical Center and treatment of intestinal disease in Zaragoza from 1982 to 2000.
- Medical Director of the Department of cosmetic medicine at the Hilary Coeli Center of Pamplona from 1990 to 1992
- Medical Director of the Mercazaragoza medical kit for 12 months (1982)
- Outpatient S.S. Arrabal de Zaragoza (1983)
- Address for the laser department at the Red Cross in Zaragoza for two years.
- Courses taught in Aesthetic Medicine for Doctors at the Red Cross in Zaragoza (two promotions).
- Organizer of acupuncture courses taught by Dr. Tram from Paris in Spain (two promotions 1984-5).
- Pilar clinic of Zaragoza: Colon Hydrotherapy (1989-1900)
- Director of the department of general medicine. Aesthetic medicine and hot springs at the female sports center Hernán Cortés in Zaragoza (1999/2000)
- Iradier Center of Barcelona: Colon hydrotherapy department, body and facial mesotherapy, homeopathic technique (1992/2013) Health and quality of life coach. CURRENTLY.
- Doctor of cosmetic and dietary medicine in the Spanish Lyceum of flight attendants Air Go Pamplona, six promotions (2001-02)
- Since 2000: Director of the Health Centre of Sitges.
- Member of the medical team of the Teknon Medical Center in Barcelona and Cima Clinic in Barcelona until 2006.
- Medical Director in three clinics in Málaga over the course of two years.
- Director of the Medical Center Sitges from 2000 to 2006.
- Director of Centre Medic Saludart Sitges since 2007 (formerly Health Centre of Sitges)
- Formation of Transcom Colon hydrotherapy and Vitalaging (Bilbao)
- Hospital Chip Málaga (2010-2012)
- Clínica Planas (Barcelona) colon hydrotherapy. CURRENTLY.
- Clinic Cema (Vilanova and Geltrú) private consultation (H.T.C.) CURRENTLY.
- Palafox Medical Center private practice (H.T.C.) CURRENTLY.
Companies to which I belong : A.E.M.N (naturopaths) and German Society For Thymus Therapy
- Chelation treatments and anti-aging serum therapy, diseases such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue…
- Colon hydrotherapy.
- Quantum bioresonance medical diagnosis.
- Nutrition and diet.
- Facial and body mesotherapy.
- Biostimulation and facial rejuvenation PRP (platelet rich plasma).
- Orthomolecular medicine.
OTHER RELATED WORK WITH MY PROFESSION
- Weekly one-hour program on RADIO HERALDO for four years. Program content:
– Prevention of aging.
– Section of Phytotherapy.
– Section of medical terminology.
– Section of direct consultation.
– Aesthetic Medicine.
- NATIONAL RADIO (MADRID): one hour interviews on the subject of prevention of aging and aesthetic medicine.
- CADENA COPE (Madrid, Valencia and Zaragoza): Interviews about prevention of aging and aesthetic medicine.
- RADIO ZARAGOZA: various interviews.
- RADIO MINUTE: weekly collaborator.
- NATIONAL RADIO (ZARAGOZA AND NAVARRA): Interviews.
- HERALD ARAGON: numerous interviews published in the media.
- ONDA RAMBLA (1996 y 2005)
- NEWSPAPER: “EL DÍA” of Zaragoza.
- Tertullian in Cadena Cope in Malaga.
- DIARIO16 of Zaragoza.
- “EL PERIÓDICO” of Zaragoza.
- DIARIO DE NAVARRA.
- DIARIO DE IBIZA.
- “LA PRENSA” DE IBIZA
- EPOCA (magazine)
- SER PADRES (magazine)
- GYM JOURNAL OF BARCELONA IRADIER.
- CHARACTERS OF CATALUNYA (book) 2nd part medical specialties.
All of the interviews have always been in relation to the prevention of aging, cosmetic medicine treatment and management of Medical Centers.
- Morning program with journalist Pepe Navarro.
- Regional programs (Pamplona, Zaragoza, Malaga)
- At various conferences, groups and associations (Maria Moliner, housewives,…)
- XXI CENTURY CLUB: food colloquium moderated by journalist Emilio Romero, about prevention of aging (1989), with fellow members Dr. Flores Tascon and apothecary Paulina Sanz.
- Medical technical director of the company Bell cosmetics – Chemical Spanish for a year.
- Conferences on cosmetology and skin for one year in San Sebastian, Pamplona, Asturias, Leon, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Cordoba, Cadiz, Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Marbella, Lleida and Zaragoza.
- Conferencias in Taiwan on colon hydrotherapy (1999)
- TV Interviews in Argentina on colon hydrotherapy (2000)
Adriana Schwartz Tapia
Date of birth: 18/12/1954
Marital status: Married.
Email: Adriana@aepromo.org Adriana@clinicafiorela.com
Address: Av Juan Andrés 60, local 1 bajo izda. CP 28035 Madrid-España
Languages: fluent in Castilian, English, French, Russian and Portuguese.
Occupation: Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Ozone therapist, specialised in pain medicine.
Doctor of Medicine, Moscow – Russia. Patricio Lumbumba University 1973-1980
Obstetrician-Gynecologist. Moscow, Russia. Patrice Lumumba University 1980-1983
Approved medical surgeon, University of Chile. 1987-1988
Approved Spanish title as “Graduate of Medicine & Surgery”: 23.08.1999. Collegiate No. 282853332
Diploma in Pain Medicine.
Diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
University expert in Ozone therapy and Growth Factors, University Rey Juan Carlos of Madrid.
Approved Surgeon, Colombia. Ozone therapist: trained in Russia as part of the curriculum of medicine. Continuing education courses in Germany and Cuba, Ozone Research Center.
Certificate of Stress Management and Nutrition, London, 2008.
Diploma in Homeopathy by CDH, Madrid, 2009.
Founder and Scientific Director of the Fiorela Clinic, Pain Therapy Center, Spain, 2003.
Founder and Scientific Director of the Clinical Institute Fiorela Honduras, 2011.
Founding Member of AEPROMO – Spanish Association of Medical Professionals in Ozone Therapy, 2008.
President of AEPROMO – Spanish Association of Medical Professionals in Ozone Therapy, 2008 to present. www.aepromo.org
President of the International Medical Federation of Ozone-Therapy (IMEOF) to present. awww.imeof.org
Scientific secretary and founder of the International Committee of Ozone Therapy (ISCO3) to present. www.isco3.org
President of the IV International Congress AEPROMO/IMEOF, University Rey Juan Carlos of Madrid, June 2014.
Founding and honorary member of the Venezuelan Association of Ozone Therapy, Avepromo.
President of the Scientific Committee and organizer of the Third International Congress of Ozone Therapy, Complutense University of Madrid, June 2012.
Member of the Scientific Committee and Honorary member of the International Turkish Congress on Ozone Therapy, Istanbul -Turkey, May 2011.
Appointed Honorary Vice-President of the Asian-European Union of Ozone Therapy, May 2010.
Member and organizer of the Scientific Committees of Congress “New Horizons for Ozone Therapy” an event declared to health interests, Galicia – Spain, 2008.
President of the Scientific Committee and organizer of the “Meeting of Ozone Therapy Schools” at the Royal National Academy of Medicine. An event declared to health interests. (Madrid- Spain) 2009.
Vice director of the University Expert Course of Ozone Therapy and Growth Factors. University Rey Juan Carlos of Madrid, June 2014.
Professor of the Spanish Association of Medical Professionals in Ozone Therapy (AEPROMO) 2008 to present.
Professor of the Graduate Ozone Therapy University of Seville, 2012-2013.
Professor and Director of the course “Discolysis: practice on cadavers and simulators. Infiltrations with ozone in clinical pain” Complutense University of Madrid, June 2012.
Coordinator and Chair of the Scientific Committee of the International Congress of AEPROMO at the Complutense University of Madrid, June 2012.
Teacher, organizer, coordinator and director of the course in Ozone Therapy in Ultrasound-guided Infiltrations and Platelet-derived Growth Factors: practice on cadavers. Complutense University of Madrid, October 2011.
Professor and Director of the course “Ozone in Aesthetic Medicine I”, Madrid, January 2011.
Professor and Director of the course “Ozone in Aesthetic Medicine II”, Madrid, March 2011.
Professor of the course “Ozonated Platelet Growth Factors” Cancún Mexico, November 2011.
Teacher, organizer and director of the intensive course of 50 hours Basic and Intermediate Ozone Therapy, Madrid, January 2010.
Professor of the intensive course of Ozone Therapy over one week in Culiacan – Mexico, organized by the Association of Mexican Ozone Therapy, February 2010.
Professor of the intensive course of Ozone Therapy in Bogota – Colombia, organized by the Colombian Medical-Dental Advisory, October 2009.
Pre-congress course teacher AEPROMO Pontevedra “Ozone therapy, to new horizons”.
- Editor of the Journal “Revista Española de Ozonoterapia” (Spanish Journal of Ozone Therapy) ISSN : 2174-3215 indexed LATINDEX and DIALNET.
- Author of the book “Guía para el uso médico del ozono: fundamentos terapéuticos e indicaciones” (Guide for the medical use of ozone: therapeutic foundations and indications) ISBN: 978-84-615-2244-6, edited by AEPROMO, 2011.
- “Ozonoterapia y su fundamentación científica” (Ozone therapy and its scientific basis), REOz 2012.
- “Ozonoterapia y legislación” (Ozone therapy and legislation) REOz 2012.
- “Efectos del aceite ozonizado en la conjuntivitis hemorrágica epidémica” (Effects of ozonated oil in epidemic hemorrhagic conjunctivitis) REOz 2012.
- “Ozonoterapia en las enfermedades inflamatorias del aparato genital femenino” (Ozone therapy in inflammatory diseases of the female genital tract) REOz 2011.
- “Platelet-derived growth factors and their applications in regenerative medicine. Potential use of ozone as an activator” REOz 2001.
- “Ozonoterapia en vulvo-vaginitis recurrente por infección de Candida Albicans” (Ozone therapy in recurrent vulvo-vaginitis by Candida albicans infection) REOz 2011.
- Drafting of the “Declaración de Madrid en Ozonoterapia” (Madrid Declaration on Ozone Therapy) approved at the Meeting of Ozone Therapy Schools at the Royal National Academy of Medicine, 2009 and translated into 10 languages.
Has spoken in almost all major events of Ozone Therapy throughout the world.
Has practiced medicine for more than 15 years in Africa, Latin America, Asia and Europe with different intergovernmental agencies and United Nations.
Speaks and writes in Russian, English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
Mariona Marti Campisto
- Human Resources
- Public relations
- Relations with suppliers
- Organization and management of Aesthetic Center.
- Spanish: spoken and written
- Catalan: spoken and written
1987: Aesthetics and Cosmetology Lleida, Escuela Fine.
1989: Acupressure, reflexology and chromotherapy, Barcelona, Dr. Torrebadella.
1989: Podal treatments and reflexology, Barcelona, CEM School.
1989: Hand and foot reflexology in Lleida, Kirma.
1989: Expanded reflexology and bioenergetics, Lleida, Antonio Santacana.
1994: Makeup and micropigmentation, Barcelona, Cazcarra.
2007: Training in colon hydrotherapy, San Sebastian, Transcom.
2011: Training in colon hydrotherapy, San Sebastian, Transcom.
1989 to present: Aesthetic-Medicine Institute of Beauty and Health, Lleida, Mariona Marti.