The Spanish Association of Colon Hydrotherapy holds its I International Congress in September 2016.
The Congress is aimed at Colon Hydrotherapy professionals and all those interested in venturing into this ancient therapy.
As of today, the confirmed speakers include:
- David Granizo, president of the AEHC. Colon-Hydrotherapist, Osteopath, Naturopath, Chiropractor, Phytotherapist, Nutritionist and Dietitian;
- Dr. Goñi, MD, Colon-Hydrotherapist, graduated in Medicine;
- Cathy Shea, teacher and owner of the International School for Colon Hydrotherapy since 1992;
- Dr. Michael Shea, Master’s degree in Buddhist Psychology, Doctorate in Somatic Psychology. Certified Instructor of CranioSacral Therapy;
- Joxe Luis Arizala. Spagyrics Teacher, Integrative Energy Assessment- Bio-Energy and Health Therapist and Alchemist;
- Roger Groos. Degree in Botany and Zoology, Holistic Medicine and Colon Hydrotherapy. Founding member and Honorary President of ARCH;
- Diana M. Velásquez Castaño. CranioSacral Osteopath, Colon Hydrotherapist, Holistic Kinesiologist) and Roc Llimargas Llop. (Abdominal Masseur, Aromatherapist and Marma Therapist);
- Dr. Arrigo Dianin, graduated in Medicine and Surgery. Colon Hydrotherapist, Nutritionist and Physiotherapist;
- Susan Wilson, Colon Hydrotherapy Teacher and Member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT);
- Dr. Katayoun. Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Homotoxicology, Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine.
- Dr. Pilar Gómez. Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Medical Homeopathy Diploma. Expert in Nutrition and Orthomolecular Medicine.
- Leonor Martin, Diploma in Nursing, Colon Hydrotherapy Technician and Degree in Naturopathic Medicine.
- Abigail Francis. Herbalist, Iridologist, CHT Therapist, Naturopath, Trainer with the National College of Colon Hydro- therapy in the UK.
The dates have been set for the 24th and 25th of September in Barcelona.
Contact to register:Asociación Española de Hidroterapia de Colon.
email@example.com / +34 936 114 134
Registration fee: Special price of €60 for registrations made before July 15th. Any registration made after this date will be €80.
Hotel SB Diagonal Zero.
Plaça de Llevant, s/n, 08019 Barcelona.
Simultaneous translation English / Spanish / English.
All attendees will be awarded with official attendance certificates.