The association is headquartered at Balmes, 296, 6-3º – 08006 Barcelona, with national scope and no profit.
President of the association: D. David Granizo Bermejo.
Aims of the association:
- Information for patients and therapists about colon hydrotherapy and its applications, as well as communication with patients and therapists with a view to apply this type of therapy and anyone interested in this whilst looking for guaranteed professionalism.
- Information about professional experience on an international level in the treatment and application of therapies and utilization of machinery for colon hydrotherapy treatment.
- Advice in financial matters, through coordination of agreements with entities engaged in the market, to obtain the best options for its associate members. As well as financing systems in the acquisition of appliances for the treatment of the colon.
- Information to both professionals and patients on remote and onsite training courses, allowing the associate membere to expand their knowledge on any therapy related to the colon.
- Information on any type of insurance that exists in the market and that can benefit the collective associate members, both in the course of their business and in terms of any possible extra-professional interest.
Activities of the association:
- Development and regular updating of a database that includes hydrotherapists in Spain.
- Offering different types of courses, both for the training of professionals who wish to commence practicing as hydrotherapists, and for those who want to know more and/or deepen their knowledge of colon hydrotherapy.
- Establishing and providing contacts and professional relationships between our associate members and various financial institutions and insurance companies in order to facilitate the acquisition of machinery and appliances for treatment and colon hydrotherapy.
- Anything else in line with the aims of the association.
Rights of associate members:
- Participate in the activities of the association and the governing and representative bodies.
- Exercise the right to vote and attend the General Assembly.
- Be informed about the composition of the governing and representative bodies of the association, its statement of accounts and the development of its activity.
- Be heard in advance of the disciplinary action against them.
- Challenge resolutions of the bodies of the association deemed against the law or statute.
- Make suggestions to the members of the board in order to better fulfil the aims of the association.
Obligations of associate members:
- Share the aims of the association and collaborate to achieve them.
- Pay fees, and other contributions that, in accordance with the statutes, may correspond to each associate member (excluding honorary members).
- Fulfill other obligations arising from the statutory provisions.
- Abide by and comply with the agreements validly adopted by the governing and representative bodies of the association.
Economic resources of the association:
- Entry fees, regular and supplementary.
- Grants, legacies or inheritances that may be legally derived from associate members and/or third parties.
- Any other legitimite resources.