Board of Directors
David Granizo Bermejo
Born in Madrid, studious and passionate about natural therapies and biological medicine since 16 years. Trained directly by the renowned therapists Gabriel Diaz Garcia and Sergio Nieto Matamala.
The most important moment arrived in 2006 when for the first time in Spain a university (Real Centro Universitario Maria Cristina, attached to the Complutense University of Madrid) privately regulated studies in osteopathy, naturopathy and Traditional Chinese Medicine as a Grade and other therapies as a University Extension Certificate (chiro massage, health food, phytotherapy, kinesiology, nutrition and natural dietetics, Bach flowers… ) without apprehension of medical or pharmaceutical pressures.
David Granizo Bermejo is trained by the Maria Cristina Royal University Centre and other centers in:
- Chiro massage.
- Health food.
- Naturist nutrition and dietetics.
- CPR and first aid.
- Neurostructural Integration Technique (NST).
- Neural therapy.
- Kinesio taping.
He is a pioneer in the use and modernization of colon hydrotherapy as a tool within the protocol of intestinal purification and regulation with surprising and beneficial results. He is recently conducting the first scientific studies worldwide with prestigious laboratories on colon hydrotherapy within the area of R & D and innovation.
He currently teaches courses and seminars throughout Spain. He is president of the Spanish Association of Colon Hydrotherapy (AEHC) and head of the national commission of hydro colon of the national association of professional natural therapies (APTN – Cofenat).
He also teaches colon hydrotherapy and is an associate professor of Transcom performing professional courses and conferences worldwide with a unique and revolutionary method. He is the author of the book “Homotoxicología, depuración e hidroterapia de colon” published in October 2012.
Mª Luisa Urchegui
Born in Vera de Bidasoa (Navarra), and living in Bilbao for over twenty years.
Some serious digestive problems that could not be resolved, led her to consult a specialist Colon Hydrotherapy doctor. The results were not long in coming, were very satisfactory and from that moment she knew that this would be her profession.
Maria Luisa Urchegui is trained in:
- Vital hygiene.
- Colon hydrotherapy.
- Foot Reflexology.
- Oligo catalysis.
- Orthomolecular Nutrition.
- Microbiological therapy.
Her experience as a specialist in Colon Hydrotherapy dates back to 20 years.
Under Dr. M. Stephan she began her training as one of the pioneers in Spain in using Colon Hydrotherapy and then with Dr. J.P. Bouchet, in the medical centers of Hélène Galé in San Sebastian, in Biarritz and later in Bilbao, for which she was also responsible.
In 1986, Luyma Clinic was established, located in the center of Bilbao, and Colon Hydrotherapy regained an important role in the treatment of most diseases in this place.
Ana María Montellano
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE From January 1988 to May 2010 CURHOTEL HIPOCRATES in the Departments of: dietitian bar, administrative, programming, aux. clinical and therapist)
- From January 1994 to September 1998 Osteopathy Physiotherapy Center – AXIS as aux. Physiotherapist.
- From February 2006 to June 2010 BIOLOGICAL MEDICINE CENTER as a technical specialist in colon hydrotherapy treatments.
- From October 2008 to April 2010 CLINIC ISMET as a technical specialist in colon hydrotherapy treatments.
- Pediatric nurse course, ESCOLA GIRONA, 1990
- Hydrotherapy and geotherapy course, CURHOTEL HIPOCRATES, December 1992 (40 hours)
- Chiro massage course, PARK SCHOOL STUDI, 1994
- Foot reflexology course. ACADEMY CEPTE, 1995
- Aesthetic foot course, ACADEMY CEPTE, 1996
- Shiatsu course, INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SHIATSU, 1997, 1998, 1999
- AYURVEDA Course, hot chocolat massage, Pindaswedas , Chackra, ACADEMY GERARD, S., January to March 1999 (300 hours).
- Course colon hydrotherapy . ACADEMY CENSANA . 2005, 2006
- Kinesiology course, INTERNATIONAL KINESIOLOGY INSTITUTE, 2006
- Colon Hydrotherapy Training Course, TRANSCOM, 2006
- Infant massage course, INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR INFANT MASSAGE, 2007
- Analytical clinical course in colon hydrotherapy, TRANSCOM, 2011
- Dietetics and nutrition course, PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH (IPS), 2013
OTHER DATA OF INTEREST
- From 2005 to 2006 managing her own business in a rural hotel in the province of Girona.
- From September 2010 to the present owner and director of the Center of Intestinal Health and Life in Barcelona.